Friday, April 8, 2011

I guess there is no "perfect" backpack

The camera is gonna wait and the backpacks are gonna come first. I did a lot of research a while back to get an idea of price range. It's almost exciting. If you dig and dig you can find a lot of great looking backpacks for a around 100-125 between REIoutlet.com or SunnySports.com. But the problem is there is soooooo many. Kelty, REI, ALPS, Gregory, North Face, High Sierra, Black Diamond, etc spinning me in circles. Everything seems so perfect about one EXCEPT one thing EVERY time. Kinda frustrating, but again exciting... and timestaking. Review write ups and YouTube reviews can take days. And I these are our days of doing that very thing. The second I think, "I'm definitely get that one. It's perfect." I see another one that looks more perfect for, say, 5 more dollars. Hopefully, by tomorrow night we'll have one pinned down. It's probably coming down to either a Kelty or an REI backpack for me. Y'all will be the first to know!

Practice- 33lbs ain't so bad and that's a poopy test backpack I had laying around:
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment